Beyond Limits 3D
Herbert Nitsch first discovered the fascinating world of free-diving when he turned 30. The following nine years, he progressed to depths never achieved before, and has now set himself to become the first man to break the 1000-ft. mark. A dream come true filmed in the Bahamas, Greece and Japan.
Blu-ray | DVD | VHS | Merchandise
Produced by Camera Lucida Productions. Directed by Alexander Abela. Produced by Francois Bertrand. Director of Photography: Joseph Areddy. Script by Alexander Abela. Cast: Herbert Nitsch.
BMZ User Reviews
Sorry, no BMZ User Reviews yet for this film.
BMZ User Comments
Sorry, no BMZ User Comments yet for this film.
Most Recent Releases
- Great White Shark 3D
- Penguins 3D
- Fast & Furious 6: The IMAX Experience
- Napa Valley Dreams
- Star Trek Into Darkness: An IMAX 3D Experience
- Iron Man 3: An IMAX 3D Experience
- The Earth Wins
- Oblivion: The IMAX Experience
- Jurassic Park: An IMAX 3D Experience
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods The IMAX Experience
- Dragons: Real Myths and Unreal Creatures 3D
- After Earth: The IMAX Experience
- Man of Steel: An IMAX 3D Experience
- Despicable Me 2: An IMAX 3D Experience
- Pacific Rim: An IMAX 3D Experience
- 300: Rise of an Empire An IMAX 3D Experience
- Elysium: The IMAX Experience
- Riddick: The IMAX Experience
- We the People
- Jerusalem 3D
Get up-to-date information on new and upcoming big movies, the latest big movie buzz, multimedia clips, and the latest Big Movie Zone features.